The life science robot for high-speed single kernel analysis and sorting at 50 kernels/second.
The QSorter Explorer is the most advanced single kernel sorting technology for grains, seeds, and beans. The unique and proprietary QualySense transport solutions allow the precise alignment and sorting of each individual kernel at very high speeds. This high mechanical efficiency enables the accurate measurement of multiple properties of each grain, seed, or bean in only one pass.
A full near-infrared spectrum and a 3D colour vision image are analysed by state-of-the-art classification and prediction algorithms to deliver precious information about the kernel. All the analyses are non-destructive, therefore the product can be used for further experiments or processing. Finally, the exceptionally accurate sorting mechanism shoots the right seed at the right time and reduces at the very minimum the quantity of rejected product.
High-Resolution Near-Infrared Spectra
3D Imaging for higher accuracies
The QSorter Explorer enables unprecedented benefits such as:
- Assessing multiple quality indicators of grains, seeds, or beans batches
- Sorting the product by any of the several quality parameters
- Conducting experiments for the development of new food products or new seed varieties
- Automatic and ultrafast quality inspection of samples
- Sorting product by size, shape, length or colour with a very high accuracy and with minimum reject
|2||Sensor Technologies||Full-Spectrum Near-Infrared and 3D Imaging|
|3||Sorting classes||2 or 3 in just one pass|
|4||Measurement type||Non-invasive and non-destructive|
|5||Products||Wheat, Rice, Corn, Oats, Soybeans, Pulses, and several more|
|6||Properties||Browse our applications section for more details|
|7||Size and Weight||L120cm x W90cm x H78cm - 110 Kg / 47.2 x 35.4 x 30.7 in. - 242 lbs.|
|8||Power Consumption||< 1.2kW|